Tuesday, June 14, 2005

2nd Morning

I got some rest about 5hrs, more than most everyone else. I feel pretty good. Reading in the middle of the night is not as hard as I thought it would be. We all have a different style of reading. Bryan gets the giggles and cracks up everyone else, Joan has a southern cool mint julip style, Mae has a New Jersery accent that sneaks out every now and then, Marcie gets involved into the story and is very animated, Michelle has a calm reading style very easy to listen to. I think that we are doing great! Were Going to Make it!

3 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Joan said...

Oooo...cool mint julip...if I ever need another screen name or login for anything, I'm choosing THAT. : )

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous TomF said...

Shannon,
No one else in the group reads with a tiara on her head! :-) I think you're all unique.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work:) I'll be in for class tomorrow and I'l look in on you. I saw you on the news last night, looking good. Like royalty. Maureen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home