Monday, June 13, 2005

Bed time?

Well, some of us are going to attempt to go to sleep a little before our midnight shifts. I have discovered that I can go to the restroom, change shirts, and brush my teeth in 2 minutes and 45 seconds. There was some multi-tasking going on, believe me. I almost impaled myself on my glasses.

Word on the street is that we need more photos posted, so that will be a goal for tomorrow!

If any of you happen to have insomnia, trust me, someone in this room is awake, too!

7 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Joy said...

Well, Maia and I say "goodnight" to everyone who is going to try and catch some shuteye! She is very excited about coming to hear you read so after daycamp and before work tomorrow night, we will stop by and say 'Hi".

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

WIMPS I am staying up til 12ish

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Eliza said...

I get to sit and watch the Sleeping Beauties. Til one a.m.! So exciting! Good thing I don't have a life!

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Marcie said...

Well, Joan and Shannon appear to be sleeping now (10:30pm). Mae tried to sleep, but was unable to, so she's back up. Bryan is reading, Michelle just finished, and I'm waiting for my reading to commence at 12:00 midnight! No naps for me until at least 1:30am! :)

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Joy said...

Well, at least you are out of the house!

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Joy said...

PS...that last comment was for Elizabeth.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Hello to Maia and Joy, we look forward to reading to you tomorrow. Maybe Bryan will do his different accents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home