Friday, June 17, 2005

A BIG THANK YOU!!!!

We are down to our last few hours and I wanted to take a moment to thank all the HDPL staff, family, and friends who donated their time, support, energy, and delicious food!!! We could not have done this without your support!!! I am so very proud to be part of the HDPL community!!!

I especially want to thank Kristy Price. She certainly went way above and beyond the call of duty and her hard work was marvelous and greatly appreciated. Thank you Kristy for setting up each of the sponsors, getting our name out to the news media, providing us with numerous food and treats, and spending countless hours of your own time in here with us (and that is just scratching the surface)!!!! Your dedication to our cause and your hard work was truly amazing!!! You certainly inspired me and I know I speak for all of the Guinness team when I say "Thank You."

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger KP said...

I'm without words, which you know isn't often.

Thank you for the note, it is very much appreciated. You all have come to mean just as much to me.

What's even better is that you were all so positive and wonderful to work with. No primadonnas in the group- not one, only great fun and happiness!

KP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home