Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cockroaches

Well leaving some lights on last night seemed to work. Nobody reported seeing any cockroaches. I wonder if it was because we left the lights on or because we were to tired to pay attention. I start reading in the next 30 minutes and am listening to Mae and Marcie trying to decide about lunch for tomorrow. They are also smelling scented candles. Now Mae is getting up to take some curls out of her hair.

Speaking of curls... Mae told us her hair dresser was coming to visit (though he has yet to show). I guess he is also the hair dresser of Marcie and Joan. I was hoping he would show so he could wash and condition my hair and then put it in pigtales (though I would settle for a bow or something).... Laugh out Loud..

10 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Blue Hole said...

Hang in there!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Proverb said...

Why am I not suprised in the least by this post?

-Paden

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the greatest thing I've heard about all week! Keep at it, you guys!

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Joy said...

I bet I've got some hair accessories you can borrow!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Mae said...

I do not mean to contradict our one male member, but there were many c'roach sightings last night. Inez, Laura & I played "chase the cockroach" while I was waiting for Joan to finish reading. CTC is an ancient form of soccer I learned while living in New Orleans.

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous *Courtney* said...

Haha. Who else would actually type out Laugh Out Loud LoL?

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Inez & Laura said they killed at least 4 while they were here from 5-7 a.m.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Amy J said...

Reminds me of my great "Cross-reference Librarian" joke at the Christmas party. Man, I crack myself up! You do make quite a purty woman!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Here is the song:

La cucaracha, la cucaracha,
Ya no puede caminar;
Porque no tiene, porque le falta
Marijuana que fumar.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger KP said...

I'm thinking there is a marketing option here with the roaches...they could be considered support if they help keep us all awake!!!

I know at 4:00 am I was wide eyed on Monday as they ran across my toes!

Of course that one didn't make it...he's in honorary Guinness support heaven now.

Kristy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home