Friday, June 17, 2005

a few perhaps final thoughts

There is a slight lull in the action now, so let me take advantage of the peace to post maybe for the last time.
My team is fabulous. We all knew each other prior to this event, but we never really "knew" each other. I have come away with new respect and awe for each of you. You are all troopers, you are all patient, you are really nice people. On our island, no one would be voted off.
We are getting all the glory for this event, but it would not have been as delightful or even possible without the support of our HDPL extended family. To any other libraries out there in BlogLand, this is the greatest library administration and staff in the world. I knew that before this event, but now everyone should know this fact. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Many of our helpers did without sleep, slaved over hot stoves and ran many errands to make our ordeal happen. A special thank you and credit must go to Kristy Price, the greatest library PR person in the world. "
This was her finest hour!
I think a special guest has arrived, pardon me, I will report back later.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger KP said...

Nobody was voted off AND we didn't even need a timeout corner!

You were all just too much fun- this would have been easy for anyone to work with knowing the team!

KP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home