Monday, June 13, 2005

Flat On His Back

Bryan is reading flat on his back. He has actually never read any of the Harry Potter Books before, so this is all new to him.

Of course, now we are doing more watching of the Michael Jackson trial than listening to Bryan at this point...we are selfishly glad that the verdict was today, so we can selfishly steal all the glory on Friday!

Meanwhile, I'm trying desparately to get this picture aligned at the top, and haven't been successful so far. If anything looks funny with this blog at this point, blame me!

And thank you all for commenting!

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Joy said...

Hey Joan,
Why are you missing Shannon on the list of contributors?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Wait until you see some of my other reading "positions" as the week unfolds

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Eliza said...

I'm loving the pictures and comments. I think I will be able to keep busy at the YS desk while I cover this week.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Hi EW.... shout out to you and the YS dept at Gib

 

Post a Comment

<< Home