Thursday, June 16, 2005

Good Morning

Things are still going well...we are so close to breaking this record I can taste it (it's a toss up if it tastes as good as the salmon yesterday :) ). We only have about 8 hours and 35 minutes till we break the record tonight...but will we quit there? Absolutely not...100 hours or die remains my motto!

My sleep was not as solid as Joan's last night. I got a good three and half hours or so. I'm hoping for a long nap today.

We started working on a jigsaw puzzle yesterday and I hope we're able to finish it before we get out of here. It's really cool. If we finish it I'll have Joan post a picture of it! :)

I wonder what it feel like tomorrow when we step out of this room and into the blistering heat? Heaven?

I just know I'm imagining my long hot shower and a good rest in my own bed! Maybe I can come up with some excuse to get the wonderful food to keep coming to me at my house...hmmm.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Allysa said...

Hey Marcie,
It was great to see you last nigt, and to see that you are still full of energy even though you are tired and bored! But I am so excited that you guys are actually going to break the World Record! Keep it up, you guys are doing great, and I am actually jealous because you get good food, pedicures, an artist, and pretty cool(but itchy) shirts and hats. Sorry to hear about the "vests" (even though they may be considered as fashion emergencies!haha!) Hope to see you soon!

See you soon,
Allysa

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Marcie said...

Thanks Allysa! I was so glad to see you and your mom last night!! Surprise visits seem to be what gets us through sometimes! :P

Thanks again!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home