Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Grilled Salmon and White Roses

I hope this doesn't turn into the "fried eggs we had for breakfast" blog, but I now have great visual representation of the support we're getting this week.

Jarka, and HDPL staff member, made the Guinness team amazing grilled salmon, mashed potatoes with butter (to die for), mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers today for lunch.
When paired with her pretty green dishes and place settings, as well as the white roses that the fabulous Angela brought us in the early morning hours, an amazing ambiance was created. I ate lunch with Michelle, and we felt like real people again!

The moment seemed to call for a strolling violinist...

We've been getting this kind of support ALL WEEK. This is amazing.

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Marcie said...

I must make a comment on the salmon as well. You see, I am not a fish-eater and felt a little nervous as it was being delivered in shifts so that everyone got theirs nice and fresh off the grill. When mine came it looked great, but again, not being much of a fan of seafood, I had no idea how I was going to handle this one. Mae took a bite and said, it's really good. So, I took a deep breath and gave it a try...I'll tell you what, if salmon always tastes like that, I might be converted. It was delicious. And to sit down with a real meal like in front of me was great. I'm about ready to tuck in for an afternoon nap with a full belly! :)

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Again I have to agree with Marcie. I to am not a fish eater (being raised in the desert and all). But that was the best Salmon that I have ever eaten! Thanks Jarka for the wonderful Lunch!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about alarm car galaxy and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about alarm car galaxy to guide your guests towards products and services related to alarm car galaxy. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home