Monday, June 13, 2005

I can't sleep

Okay, I have tried everything, ear plugs, eye mask, even my favorite pillow, but I cannot sleep. Perhaps it's that old problem, I'm afraid I'll miss something. I don't know what could possibly happen in a library after hours, in the dark, with just a few weak and feeble librarians on guard. Still, something exciting could happen. Michelle is almost finished with her shift & Bryan is waiting in the wings. This is quite the bizzaro situation. Joan V made the observation it is a co-ed slumber party. The most bizzaro thing of all is asking permission to go to the bathroom. Bryan is now reading with a Russian accent. This is only the first night.

6 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger KP said...

O.K., now that it is a tiny bit calmer I can't pass up commenting.

I've been in the room most of the day with the team and until now wasn't worried...I think Bryan's cracking!

The russian accent was just the start, he's slipped into hysterics and we're not sure why...

Marcie has moved into position and is watching him like a HAWK, no pun intended (staff joke).

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Joy said...

Yeah and did you also notice the way Bryan started to refer to himself in the third person? Let's hope it is not an "all work and no play"-Stephen King-The Shining-moment......

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Lady Eliza said...

I didn't think Harry was this funny before. Now I think Bryan should read the entire series out loud.

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Vanessa said...

Darn! I missed the russian accent.

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous TomF said...

Remember, it's all on tape!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger kalisekj said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home