Monday, June 13, 2005

I Slept 20 Minutes!

I think...

With the aid of ear plugs and a sleeping mask, I fell asleep to the soothing sounds of Michelle reading aloud and awoke to the (not-so-soothing) sounds of Bryan reading aloud.

Somehow, when Bryan reads, it's as if we're in an episode of "Harry Potter Visits the Wild, Wild West." I keep whispering - "They're BRITISH!" but it's of no avail...

Words I've heard Bryan mispronounce in the past few hours:
1. Percy = Pearce-y
2. Seamus = Seem-us
3. Treacle = Tree-a-cul

I'm sure there will be more.

Mae just thought I was looking at someone over her shoulder...
*she sees dead people...walking around like regular people*

4 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Joy said...

I bet tomorrow night, you'll be so tired that you will sleep like a baby!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Mae said...

Joy why are you still awake?

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger rebeccapaulhill said...

Joan!

Your teethbrushing/getting ready for bed time is impressive!

Try to get some rest now that Mr. Fearn has hung up his Western accent for the evening.

See you later today! ;-)

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Bryan said...

I like misprouncing the names.....I like to make people laugh at me =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home