Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It's been a while...

...since I last posted. But I'm still here...still going strong. I must say it feels really fantastic to be past the halfway point. We have less time to go than we've already spent here!! Woo hoo!!

But seriously, with all the wonderful support, from everyone, it has not been a terribly difficult feat this far. I'll admit, the timed bathroom breaks, short naps, light-filled sleep, and scratchy throat are all a small price to pay in comparison to the wealth of support we've received. Our loving volunteers have really been going out of their way to make sure we have every possible comfort that we may desire. I mean really, I don't eat this good on my own! It's also nice to have people coming in and out to support us and talk with us. I love being able to tell my story about how much I can get done in the morning in a five minute bathroom break.

Keep blogging!! I love reading everyone's comments! :)

100 hours or die!! (by the way we're down to just over 46 hours left!)

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Ditto to everything Marcie said with such flair.

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Therese said...

Just wanted to mention that Caryl W. didn't want Gibson staff to feel left out so she just brought in some homemade whole wheat rolls (she even grinds her own wheat!) I think she should be named out official Library Mom.

Keep on Readin'!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Mae said...

Caryl for Room Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home