Monday, June 13, 2005

It's getting a little late...

Things are seeming a bit more subdued at the moment. Shannon is reading strong. Mae says the second time around is a little tougher than the first. I was going to try to take a nap, but I feel like the minute I lie down I won't be tired anymore. I might be pacing the floors at midnight when I'm reading to keep myself awake. Hopefully it will be really easy to sleep at 1:30 in the morning when I finish. Things are looking good though. This day has really flown by for me, so if every day can go so quickly we'll be done in a flash!

100 hours or die!

:)

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Mae said...

Let's not say 10 hours or die, how about "OR BUST" it sounds less fatal, even though we may die trying.

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Joy said...

You know, now after this experience, you will totally be able to sleep anywhere at any given moment...in a car, one a bus, on a plane, in the woods, on a Grand Canyon river rafting ride, rollercoaster....you name it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home