Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Morning!

Well...last night I got a solid four hours of sleep, with an additional hour or so of dosing on and off. I feel pretty fresh this morning. I was able to use the bathroom, brush my teeth, change my clothes and wash up with a wet one in four and half minutes. You can't say my husband complains about how long I take to get ready! :)

Bryan is the goofiest reader EVER!! When he feels like no one is listening to his reading, he immediately does one of the following:
Gets really loud
Converts to a crazy (usually a southern farm) accent
Stares intently at someone until they acknowledge his reading

But it keeps things interesting! :)

Way to go team...we made it through the night and there are only three more nights to go!

100 hours or die! :)

3 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Mae said...

Good morning to my fellow teammates & to the rest of our HDPL family.
We made it through our first night. Michelle showed the patience of Job by not murdering the photographer who was snapping flash pictures of her while she slept.
I think I had about 2 hours sleep last night. Sleep is way over rated, who needs it.

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous I Can See Your Lips Moving said...

See, now, this is the part I'm puzzling over, that someone has to be LISTENING for 100 hours, too. I wish I could drop by to see how this works. I have the idea that it's like the gorilla enclosure at the zoo. Except no gorilla would listen to Harry Potter for 100 hours in a row. I think I read that in National Geographic.

And just because Bryan's from Portland, I'm going to go over to the PCC library RIGHT NOW and tell them what y'all are up to.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger ashley said...

You guys are doing great! I would die if I only got 4 hours of sleep! But when I came today you didn't look very tired. Good luck!
Ashley Tufano

 

Post a Comment

<< Home