Monday, June 13, 2005

The News Was Here

Fox 5 news and Channel 8 news was here! They took video of us reading and of our room. Heck, Fox 5 even interviewed Mae!!! I wanna know when it is going to be my turn to be in front of the camera!? I want my fame now damnit!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

On a sidenote it should be pointed out that Joan V. thought the Channel 8 news cameraman was very HOT and SEXY!!! To quote Joan directly "He has really nice arms!" I am telling the truth! Honest!!! ... right Joan??? (aka Chachie)

7 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Bryan said...

Joan and the Fox 5 cameraman sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Mae said...

I think we should make Channel 8 aware of this blog, the cameraman may not be aware of his sexy arms or of Joan's admiration of said arms.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Mae said...

Shannon has 20 minutes left!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Bryan said...

My bad I mean:

Joan and the Channel 8 camerman sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Joanne Ross said...

You are all getting pretty wild this early in your 'readathon'. One might think you were up all night preparing and you are giddy with excitement. Bryan, are JV and KP keeping an eye one you? You should have a live webcam!! Then we can all keep an eye on all of you. BTW is Mae scaring those kiddies?

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Bryan said...

Hi Joanne,

No live webcam that I am aware of. My job is to keep everybody on there toes so to speak. LOL

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Mae said...

I no longer scare little children on purpose anyway. I am trying to pace my diet coke drinking since I plan to be awake for 100 hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home