Wednesday, June 15, 2005

On The Ball

It is so awesome reading all of the comments. I'm not very adept at sharing my feelings like this. I washed my hair this morning, wow what a treat! I had a reality check this morning while reading, thought I was doing fine until I recieved a note of concern, did i need for my backup to take over?! Wow I thought that I was still reading but come to find out that I was slowing down and repeating myself and didn't even realize it. It kinda shooke me up, I'm not going to be the one to mess-up! We are going to do it! I just have to keep on the ball!

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Eliza said...

It's okay Shannon! I belive in you! Too bad you can't do some of it in Sign Langauge and let your voice rest.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Marcie said...

I too was given a realization jolt this morning. At one point around 4:00am I was reading, leaning my head on the arm of the chair, curled up when Therese and Joan started telling to me wake up...while I was awake and reading, I was in a trance-like state! I had to stand up and move around a little. But I made it through, and I don't think I have any more middle of the night shifts (just early morning ones)!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

don't worry Shannon, I almost fell asleep twice while reading on Wednesday around 2am....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home