Friday, June 17, 2005

Pictures Worth 1000 Words

As the biggest geek in the group, I was sure that I'd be the first to log back on here and post again, but I see the indomitable Marcie beat me to it. It is amazing how one's perspective changes when your hair is washed and dried, you are showered, and back in your own place. I probably won't wear a baseball hat for a month at least.

AND YOU CAN GO INTO YOUR BATHROOM FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES AND NO ONE CARES!

Sorry for that shout, but I'm sure you all understand.

A bit anticlimactic perhaps, but there are still photographs to be posted, and we'll be doing that early next week. Highlights include:
1. The Pillow Fight
2. The Macarena
3. The Thunder From Down Under
4. When We Stopped Reading

Thanks one more time, everyone, for reading this week. We who could not leave the room got a HUGE kick out of reading your comments and kind words.

And now, before I fall asleep for 12 hours, I'm going to go get a pedicure so my "tooties" will look good and smell good as well.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger KP said...

I'm downloading pictures today to send to Joan before she leaves for ALA.

They are AMAZING-really fun shots of those important moments.

KP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home