Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pretty quiet this morning....

Everyone has been fairly quiet this morning. I wonder why? I personally feel like doing some more "Flashdance" moves but I got weird looks when I did it. Early this morning I washed my hair over the trash can and then it just hit me..... Flashdance!!!!

We also saw a article and our photo in the local Henderson Home News. Everybody liked that. I especially did since it was a picture of me reading. Fame and fortune here I come!!! Though I have to admit my name was misspelled in the caption, but hey.... you take the good with the bad right?

Finally...

Shout out to all my homies who have ever read Harry Potter in a Western/Southern accent.... whether for fun or because that is how ya'll speak!!!

7 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Joy said...

Hey there,
Brett called and said that lunch is on the way!

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Eliza said...

Thanks for doing the Edit Requests Bryan! I just had a chance to do them, and they were magically all done! Papers are cleaned up, class was taught. Life is good.

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Kathy Hug said...

By my calculation, the 24-hour countdown is underway. YOU HAVE (almost) DONE IT! No one has ever doubted that the six of you will emerge victorious. I expect to hear a tsunami-type rumble at noon tomorrow. :)

Your read-aloud project has generated a lot of good will. Thanks to all of you for this effort.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

You're a Maniac, Maniac, that's for sure!

Rachel

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger KP said...

Flashdancing for Bryan was just the start!

We have pictures of the line dancing Bryan, Rachel and Mae popped up with at midnight last night!

I think they even made their own music...or at least heard their own!

Kristy

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous *Courtney* said...

poor brian, i mean brYan.

:-)*courtney*

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Joy said...

We need more blogs to keep uo to date waaaaay over here at Gibson!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home