Thursday, June 16, 2005

Some new realizations...

1. If I'm not reading, I'm eating. Today has been yummy greek/mediterranean food from Brett. As well as cheese coffee cake that I think I'll just hide under my pillow. Basically though, if I'm awake and not reading, you'll find me stuffing something in my mouth.

2. When you're reading portions of a book you've never read, you have no idea what's going on. I had read all the Harry Potters already so when I would start reading a section, I pretty much knew what was going on. I just finished reading my first selection from How the West was Won, and let me tell you...there are a lot of characters in this book. Zeb, Zeke, Lilith, Prescott, Julie....etc., etc., etc., and so and so talks about his uncle and how so and so's daughter married so and so's son...I was totally lost. Though there was some action in the selection I was reading.

3. When you're tired...either we are getting funnier, or we are finding everything funny. The giggle fest this afternoon was definitely induced by a serious lack of sleep!

4. Puzzles don't have to have straight edges (i.e. - be square or rectangle-shaped), but they're much easier if they do.

5. When you're this close to breaking a world record, none of the above matters! You're only glad to be where you are (showers or not) with your team! We rock guys!!

100 hours or die!!

3 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Zep said...

how can i send a photo of your just past reading session of yourself to yourself?

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous rebeccapaulhill said...

oh my gosh, Marcie, I almost laughed 'til I cried while reading this entry. thanks for the entertainment!

100 hours or die!

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great entry, marcie!!
for bryan, you are like my youngest kitty, happy when in trouble or the cause of the trouble!!!

debby m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home