Friday, June 17, 2005

We can almost taste it

We are shortening our reading blocks today to one hour. When everyone gets up & functioning, we will probably switch to 1/2 hours. Marcie is reading right now & I'll relieve her at 9:30.
The schedule we set up worked very well, it gave everyone lots of down time. It is too bad we could not spend more of the down time sleeping, but hey, as Joan Vaughan says "Sleeping is for sissies"
In less than 4 hours we will be at 100 hours, and folding our tents & heading home. We are all better people for this experience. I can't wait to wow people at my next cocktail party " I'm in the Guinness Record Books"

6 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I really hope they put it in the published volume, then we could have a signed copy in all the libraries. You'll be FAMOUS!!

Rachel

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Elims said...

That's AWESOME!!!! d:)

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Joan said...

Joan Vaughan was asleep and probably snoring when this post was written. I know this b/c it is me!

- Joan

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Kathy said...

I am thinking of those moments on the stage when everything comes together--"76 Trombones" in THE MUSIC MAN, the ball scene in MY FAIR LADY. YOU did it!!

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it harder to read as the end comes near??

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Mae said...

yes anonymous it is getting very difficult to read. I had originally planned to do an hour, but cut it short to a 1/2 hour.
We can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home