Friday, June 17, 2005

Woo Hoo

We are so so so close to walking out of this room! :)

As much as I love everyone in here, I am really looking forward to stepping out that door. I can't wait for a shower and for sleeping in my own bed.

Thanks again to everyone who has been so supportive to us and our cause. We would have never pulled through without everyone's help, so you all need to give yourselves big pats on the back!!

It feels like such a relief to know we are so close to being done. I got five hours of sleep last night, but the lack of sleep all this week is starting to catch up with me.

100 hours or die!!!

5 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats from a fan in Provo, Utah. You guys rock!

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mornin all!! Wow!! Is it really almost over!! So very proud of you all!! Enjoy the last minute and have sweet dreams this evening!! Love mom (P.S) Don't sleep while you drive home!!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Whoo Hoo! Way to go guys. I'll be glad when you're all back but especially Marcie and Shannon. Then I won't be so alone in the YS department! It's been loads of fun going to support y'all. I'm so proud of you!!

Rachel

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Mae said...

Thanks all for the support. We do owe our YS Dept big time, I promise not to harrass any of the children if I have to cover the service desks.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning on your last morning. All I can say is that anyone who stopped in to see you troopers walked away with a new perspective on what you are all going through. you are all amazing. But we'll all be glad to have you back with us. Give yourselves all a big pat on the back. KUDOS to all. Maureen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home